Skip to main content

Candy Maracas






This is the first project of my daughter in her day care. A musical instrument out of recyclable materials.





You need: Empty plastic bottle, used ribbon, used wrap, some small plastic pearl and teaspoon of monggo beans, and string to tighten the ends.



Help the kid put the small plastic pearls and monggo beans in the bottle. This may take a few minutes and your patience to the test. (Actually i did most of the work).



Wrap the plastic bottle with used wrap and secure both ends with string.



Tie the used ribbon to the ends.



She came home from school and she ask me why she had to leave her candy maracas in school. She enjoyed making her project that I had to tell her we will make another one. 

Work in progress......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rheema's answered prayer experience

It's been raining this week. Rheema's chance to use her raincoat. She seems to enjoy playing in the rain. She complained about her socks getting wet but still was jolly about it. They were actually dry, but she was splattered by raindrops on her legs making her think that her feet were also wet.

A GOOD LESSON TO LEARN FROM

(This is just a repost from facebook. I think we should teach our kids some stuff /chores at home) Repost:  One young academically excellent person went to apply for a managerial position in a big company. He passed the first interview, the director did the last interview, made the last decision. The director discovered from the CV that the youth's academic achievements were excellent all the way, from the secondary school until the postgraduate research, never had a year when he did not score. The director asked, "Did you obtain any scholarships in school?" the youth answered "none". The director asked, " Was it your father who paid for your school fees?"  The youth answered, "My father passed away when I was one year old, it was my mother who paid for my school fees.

Play FREE Slots. Get REAL REWARDS!

Yes, last November 2017 we got to save more than $350 on a mini vacation at a Five star hotel. We used the rewards to get a  We are stay at-Home parents. We do a lot of things to generate income from home. Wake up early to prepare lunch for my daughter, check my website www.GirliesCrochet.com  ,  mails and help my daughter get up. Most of our daily grind is just doing things at home. When my daughter goes to school, then my day starts at opening my Facebook to check what’s new for today. Then crochet and prepare some food for our lunch. But I have a lot of time listening to YouTube music while crocheting and playing MyVegas Slots. Long ago, I already played games on Facebook like Farmville, Mafia Wars, Candy Crush Saga and others. But lately, I only play MyVegas Slots. A year ago when my husband introduced that game to me. I don’t know how the slots machine works but the winnings will keep you playing. I won 96,000,000 chips :)  When you