Skip to main content

Candy Maracas






This is the first project of my daughter in her day care. A musical instrument out of recyclable materials.





You need: Empty plastic bottle, used ribbon, used wrap, some small plastic pearl and teaspoon of monggo beans, and string to tighten the ends.



Help the kid put the small plastic pearls and monggo beans in the bottle. This may take a few minutes and your patience to the test. (Actually i did most of the work).



Wrap the plastic bottle with used wrap and secure both ends with string.



Tie the used ribbon to the ends.



She came home from school and she ask me why she had to leave her candy maracas in school. She enjoyed making her project that I had to tell her we will make another one. 

Work in progress......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rheema's answered prayer experience

It's been raining this week. Rheema's chance to use her raincoat. She seems to enjoy playing in the rain. She complained about her socks getting wet but still was jolly about it. They were actually dry, but she was splattered by raindrops on her legs making her think that her feet were also wet.

How to teach a kid to be respectful

"Po" or "Opo" is a very good exercise for kids to learn respect in the Philippines. This translates to "Yes sir/mam" in any other country. Rheema has always used these words of respect to signify that she accepts the deal. We offer her deals like after you watch your movie, it's time to brush your teeth and take a nap. We always request her to answer. If she does not acknowledge   or respond, she has not accepted the deal and it has to be reworded or restructured until it is acceptable to her.

How to delete a Facebook Fan Page

When I heard that one way of promoting your website is through facebook fan page, I immediately made one for me. Actually I don't have my own website yet but I have a free crochet pattern  blog in blogspot dot com. As we know it, when you rush things, we sometimes forget to think about what we are doing and it becomes overwhelming. Next thing I knew, I had some many FB fan pages. Now I want to share with everyone the steps I took to clean up my FB fan pages. I just wanted to help you on how you can delete your facebook fan page with pictures instructions. 1. Log in to your account.