Skip to main content

Rheema's art @4 yo





What a difference a mood makes. My 4 year old daughter was so excited to color the fruits in her devotional booklet when we got home from church, she couldn't wait. We both knew she was very tired since we had been out all day and the day before.

"This post supposedly posted 5 years ago, Rheema is 9 years old now :) How time flies."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rheema's answered prayer experience

It's been raining this week. Rheema's chance to use her raincoat. She seems to enjoy playing in the rain. She complained about her socks getting wet but still was jolly about it. They were actually dry, but she was splattered by raindrops on her legs making her think that her feet were also wet.

How to teach a kid to be respectful

"Po" or "Opo" is a very good exercise for kids to learn respect in the Philippines. This translates to "Yes sir/mam" in any other country. Rheema has always used these words of respect to signify that she accepts the deal. We offer her deals like after you watch your movie, it's time to brush your teeth and take a nap. We always request her to answer. If she does not acknowledge   or respond, she has not accepted the deal and it has to be reworded or restructured until it is acceptable to her.

How to delete a Facebook Fan Page

When I heard that one way of promoting your website is through facebook fan page, I immediately made one for me. Actually I don't have my own website yet but I have a free crochet pattern  blog in blogspot dot com. As we know it, when you rush things, we sometimes forget to think about what we are doing and it becomes overwhelming. Next thing I knew, I had some many FB fan pages. Now I want to share with everyone the steps I took to clean up my FB fan pages. I just wanted to help you on how you can delete your facebook fan page with pictures instructions. 1. Log in to your account.